I don't have a ton of free time but I'd be happy to help manage wiki content and maybe help out a bit with build system testing. If anyone wants to delegate some tasks in these areas, feel free to mail me directly. Thanks! On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Isaac wrote: > On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:31:13PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote: > > On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 03:29:14PM -0700, idunham@lavabit.com wrote: > > > > What might be better for the near future is to get the POSIX man > pages > > > > project updated to match POSIX-2008+TC1 so that users of musl who > want > > > > > > I seem to recall running across the request for this; IIRC, the > > > maintainer said he'd wait until TOG uploaded an nroff tarball for > > > POSIX2008. > > > > This sounds unlikely. My understanding was that the people who > > released the "3p" man pages generated them from the published POSIX > > spec (Issue 6) with the blessing of the Open Group to license them > > acceptably for distribution. I don't think the Open Group gave them > > nroff files though... > > OK, it was the Debian maintainer, and I'm not sure exactly > what he meant: > > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=622918 > > I think it should be simple to convert the text to a man page once it's > in plain text format, and plan to write a shell script to do that for > my own use shortly; I could provide the script to others, though I'm > not sure about distributing the output myself. > > Isaac Dunham > >