Sorry for the delay; I *think* this might do it ;) On 10/18/12, Rich Felker wrote: > On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 11:47:38PM -0500, Alex Caudill wrote: >> No kidding: I ragequit the entire internet for a solid 48 hours due to >> this thread. Turned off my phone, dropped off the grid. I had to step >> away and reconsider my entire approach to software and really figure >> out if I should even be spending my time on this. It's so humbling >> when you think you're beginning to grasp something and then realize >> that you know NOTHING. >> >> Anyway, please let me finish this :) > > Hope you're not getting discouraged. :) > I'd like to get both this and whatever other changed you need > (sigreturn?) in for the next release. Let me know if you're running > into any more problems or if you just need some time. It's not a hurry > since I'm waiting on some testing for microblaze anyway. > > Rich >