On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:36 AM, Daniel Cegiełka wrote: > > btw. license issue - can we legally link noxcuse (GPL) with musl (MIT)? :) > > That's a nice collection. Wasn't aware it was available. Minix (check simple directory for lightweight alternatives not ported from BSD systems) and sbase also offer some alternatives to GNU tools, busybox, toybox, Heirloom Project, et al. I'm currently look at code for various implementations of common utilities and checking how well it will port to other platforms besides Linux. Sincerely, Laura