On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Rich Felker wrote: > I've posted a few new articles on ewontfix.com based on experience > from problems encountered by people using musl: > That is a really clever idea for a web site. I've run into several bugs and issues that Open Source projects refuse to fix and don't want to have anything to do with. Hope it inspires some people to do something about the situation even if it means switching to other Open Source software that doesn't have the same issues. Best wishes. Laura