On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 5:00 PM Rich Felker wrote: > Note: you dropped the list from CC in your last reply; I've re-added > it and bounced your message to the list. > > Mea culpa! > > > When I ran that, I got this: > > .../musl_getaddrinfo_test google.com > > AF_INET: 142.250.80.46 > > AF_INET6: 2607:f8b0:4006:80b::200e > > Are you saying it works (resolves correctly) with the above command > line? If so that's indicative of buggy Docker seccomp. > > I am saying it resolves correctly with the above command line. Suggestions on what command line I should be using? > > > Is there a static build of i686 gdb built against musl someone has > > available which might be helpful here? > > gdb should not need to be built against musl to debug programs built > against musl. Maybe you're just missing debug info? > > This is entirely possible. I'm building a musl toolchain with this: https://git.zv.io/toolchains/musl-cross-make.git (which is itself a variant of your https://github.com/richfelker/musl-cross-make ) My config.mak is generated inside here: https://github.com/satmandu/chromebrew/blob/musl_testing/packages/musl_native_toolchain.rb Is there a way to get the debug info for gdb saved into the musl libc, or should I open an issue just for that on https://github.com/richfelker/musl-cross-make ? When I package the musl toolchain, I don't see a debug or .debug folder being kept in the $(OUTPUT) folder. Thanks, Satadru