I build a dynamically linked version of Postgres using musl. It's been working well for years. I just built a new version and I'm getting the following Postgres error on some machines. Any suggestions? ERROR: epoll_create1 failed: Function not implemented I build on 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia with 4.13.0-39-generic kernel. It runs on some machines such as 64-bit Ubuntu with 4.4.0-121-generic kernel. But fails on CentOS release 5.4 (Final) with 2.6.18-416.el5 #1 SMP kernel. My previous musl builds of Postgres run on all of my machines. John