On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 9:55 PM, John Mudd wrote: > Rich's musl-cross-make builds 32-bit executables that use musl libs. It > kills two birds with one stone. That's great. > > But it appears to expect musl libc to be installed in /lib for dynamically > linked executables. That's not an option for me. Is there a way I can > override this? > > Thanks Laurent, I used symbolic link in /lib for testing on my development machine. That works well. But I don't have reasonable access to root user when I deploy for production.