Done: * A bug or two in cluts corrected * Numeric tests polished * User-provided buffer tests written * Threaded setuid test written (but still being corrected) Priorities: * Get setuid to finally work * Rewrite memory allocation tests * Start rewriting string tests P.S. I've just chaged towns and it took me a whole day to do that, but I've gone over setuid.c and found a bug or two on the way, and I've also had a chance to sketch out a new alloc.c. I'll be working on that today and tomorrow, and when there's something to show, I'll put it in the daily report.