Brian Peregrine schrieb am Sa., 14. März 2020, 18:05: > I started a thread at the Chromium OS google groups (called Chromium > OS: compile using musl as default ): > > https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/chromium-os-dev/iiDRh42EmvE > > I think that it would benefit the Chromium OS, but they need to be > convinced more and want more proof (see reply by Kevin). More realistic for them would be to switch to their better internal Android libc, written in C++. This is much more secure than glibc and musl and also fast enough. They also implemented zero-cost bounds checking C99 extensions.