mailing list of musl libc
From: Alba Pompeo <albapompeo@gmail.com>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@libc.org>
Cc: r-devel <r-devel@r-project.org>, musl@lists.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Rd] [musl] strptime() question
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 10:35:28 -0200	[thread overview]

It is setting TZ and using tzset(). R is not multi-threaded so it is safe.

Simon figure out the important settings from the config.log and
config.h files on a musl system:

/* #undef USE_INTERNAL_MKTIME */
#define HAVE_TM_GMTOFF 1
#define HAVE_TM_ZONE 1

Does this help anyone debug the issue? Simon just went on vacation.