Hi All, I've shared library [1] which intercepts loading of a binary and does some pre-processing with the command-line arguments via "LD_PRELOAD" technique. The shared library works fine with glibc compiled binary i.e., it can intercept the call to main and does some preprocessing. But it can't intercept call to "main" in musl-compiled binary. I've compiled my binary in static mode with musl "CC=/musl-gcc -static". How can I make the shared library work with musl-compiled binary? Thanks Riyad [1]: https://github.com/dslab-epfl/s2e/blob/master/guest/init_env/init_env.c