yep, this [0] is gollum this [1] is sundown [0]: https://github.com/github/gollum [1]: https://github.com/tanoku/sundown On 13 June 2012 23:38, wrote: > There's gollum which githib uses for git based wiki but it requires ruby > (good and bad) a good alternative would simply use a c based document > converter (I think there's a project called sundown that does just that for > markdown), convert on post receive hooks into html and create a mailing > list for musl-wiki. > > On Jun 13, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Rich Felker wrote: > > > Hi all, > > > > Jeremy's offered to help set up us (*) a wiki for musl, which could be > > used for recording all of the disorganized and as-yet-unrecorded > > community knowledge about package compatibility, patches needed, > > common issues, troubleshooting, etc. > > > > My experience using wikis is fairly limited and I have no no idea > > which wiki software is best, so I figured I'd best ask the community > > who'll (hopefully) be using if you have preferences. While I know lots > > of us lean towards the choice that's the least bloated/ugly behind the > > scenes, it would probably also be worth considering which choices are > > nicest from a standpoint of making contributing/editing a pleasant > > experience. :-) > > > > > > Rich > -- *Ivan c00kiemon5ter V Kanakarakis* >:3