There will never be a __MUSL__ macro. Please, see FAQ entry #2 for explanation http://wiki.musl-libc.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_why_is_there_no_MUSL_macro_.3F On 17 November 2014 03:18, 黄建忠 wrote: > Hi, Rich, > > If that means some opensource projects need to be modified to fit Musl, > would you consider to add a "__MUSL__" macro? > > I think such a special macro will make upstream patch easy to be accepted. > > > 在 11/15/14 11:18, Rich Felker 写道: > > Currently musl has MINSIGSTKSZ hard-coded as 2048. This is >> insufficient to store the ucontext_t for many archs. I'd like to keep >> it small on archs where that's possible, but the current value might >> not even work for modern x86 with large AVX state, etc. that needs to >> be saved. I don't have a proposed fix yet, but I think we should >> survey the values that are needed for different archs and either make >> it vary per-arch, or if they're all comparable, just increase the >> value to something that works for all archs. >> >> Note that the min pthread stack size is also well below the size of >> ucontext_t for many archs, but I don't think this is a problem. If you >> make a thread with a stack smaller than MINSIGSTKSZ+epsilon, you just >> need to start it with all signals blocked and leave them blocked (or >> avoid using signal handlers at all). >> >> Rich >> >> > > -- > Huang JianZhong > > > > -- *Ivan c00kiemon5ter Kanakarakis* >:3