mailing list of musl libc
* Release schedule & tasks for 1.0
@ 2014-03-10  7:04 Rich Felker
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Rich Felker @ 2014-03-10  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi everyone,

In the interest of coordinating release publicity with news cycles,
I'd like to aim to make the 1.0 release one week from today: March 17.
This is not a hard deadline (we can change it if any problems come up)
but I think it's a reasonable goal. The main things I need to do are
still some docs work (yes...), web/git hosting infrastructure, and
publicity materials/organizing.

If anyone has outstanding bugs that can be fixed quickly and
non-invasively (low risk from making changes) please [re-]report them
in this thread.

Please also let me know if you can help with publicity in any way:
news sites you frequent and can submit a story to, if you're on
twitter and can retweet the release announcement (Rob finally
convinced me to get on twitter as @richfelker), etc. On the flip side,
if your project is using musl and I haven't already mentioned it in
publicity materials and you'd like me to, just let me know and I'll
see if I can find a way to work it in.

For everyone who has stuff on the wiki, please check and see that it's
up-to-date too.

I think that's it for now. Thanks for all the help so far!

Rich