On 29 Jun 2013 16:54, "Rich Felker" wrote: > > On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 04:40:17PM +0100, Justin Cormack wrote: > > Has anyone got any plans to implement dlinfo? > > I'm not opposed to it, but not sure how easy it would be. > RTLD_DI_LINKMAP looks trivial (just return the argument passed in), > but the origin and search information is stuff that's probably not > saved with the current dynamic linker implementation. Linkmap is the only bit I need actually. NetBSD apparently only implements that and not the rest, so it is not unprecedented. > Rich Justin