Thanks and I agree with padsp being messy. My question really boils down to Should 'struct stat64' be used from within a program and if so, which header file should I include ? Regards Paul On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Szabolcs Nagy wrote: > * Paul Schutte [2014-03-03 20:36:24 +0200]: > > I am trying to compile pulseaudio5 against musl, but it fails with an > error > > indicating that struct stat64 is not defined: > > > > utils/padsp.c:133:44: warning: 'struct stat64' declared inside parameter > > list [enabled by default] > > utils/padsp.c:133:44: warning: its scope is only this definition or > > declaration, which is probably not what you want [enabled by default] > > > > last time i checked padsp was hopelessly broken > (it tries to emulate /dev/dsp etc by overriding > internal glibc functions with code that is not > even compatible with the glibc api requirements) > > alsa-oss has a similar mess >