Thanks. This looks very promising. On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Luca Barbato wrote: > On 16/09/13 15:40, Paul Schutte wrote: > > Hi Rich, > > > > Thanks. Just wanted to get confirmation in case I missed something. > > > > I guess systemd was written with only linux in mind and therefore used a > > lot of glibc specific stuff. > > Pity linux isn't glibc-2.16+ I guess... > > > I found a lot of other portability problems since sending this message. > > If you need just the device manager eudev provides a portable udev > implementation. > > lu >