Thanks Guys. My home network is behind a 3G router which seems to have gone down. I will only be able to see the sqlite result on Friday when I am back, but I am pretty sure it will work now. Note that after applying the changes to update these headers, you > should run "make clean" before recompiling musl. The Makefile > dependency rules do not cause rebuild on changes to these files, on > the principle that changes to them _should_ just be adding new things; > not changing the existing ABI stuff. Of course, in this case the > existing stuff was wrong.. > Thanks. I "rm -rf"ed the whole directory and started from scratch, just to be sure ... I appreciate it very much. It really gives me a kick to see how much resources I am saving by statically compiling against musl. Regards Paul