Thanks Rich,sure.we will start submission of patches from next week. On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 5:38 AM, Rich Felker wrote: > On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:17:45PM +0530, Mahesh Bodapati wrote: > > Hi, > > We are at the finishing of MIPS n64 port. > > Do you have anything ready for us to review yet? Even if it's not > fully functional and ready to commit now, seeing it early would help > you get some feedback on anything that might need to be changed. It's > going to require some changes anyway to adjust for the atomics > refactorization patch and the bits headers deduplication I'm working > on now, but those are things I'm happy to help with or even do myself. > > Rich >