The redirect would be a good idea, I got to the old site via OSDev , I'll see if I can get that one updated. -- Wink On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 8:28 AM Shiz wrote: > Eta Labs is where the old site is hosted: the new site is at > http://musl-libc.org. It could probably use a redirect, indeed. > > - Shiz > > On 15 Nov 2015, at 17:17, Wink Saville wrote: > > I'm looking for a libc for linux and ran across musl and I'm curious about > the development. I initially looked at the website > the download page > indicates the last release > was v0.9.6 in 2012 leaving me with the impression the project was stagnant. > > But, as you all know the latest release is v1.1.12 from Oct 2015! And > further more when looking at the source code logs > and the mailing list archives > the project is definitely in active > development. > > So, why is the website gone stale? > > If you'd like I'd be glad to spend a few minutes updating that page > showing the latest releases and a link to the releases page > , for older releases. > > -- Wink > > >