Hello, The implementation of dlopen() uses membarrier() ( https://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/tree/ldso/dynlink.c#n1579) while currently forbidden by the default docker seccomp profile. I perfectly understand that it's on docker's end and I suggested them to add it in this PR but such a critical syscall shouldn't be silently ignored. And it for example leads to random segfaults on nodejs. I also saw opened qemu issues related to membarrier + alpine. dlopen() should therefore fail when membarrier fails (ie. in this case when __membarrier(MEMBARRIER_CMD_PRIVATE_EXPEDITED, 0) != 0). Happy to provide the patch if agreed! All the best, Julio Guerra