On Dec 29, 2014 11:51 AM, "Richard Gorton" < rcgorton@cognitive-electronics.com> wrote: > > > That is a single example of some of the code in a library which is NOT musl. > There are other places in the example library which know about __APPLE__ or __GLIBC__ or __sun__ > > My thought is to use __MUSL__ in those libraries as appropriate in place of ____ as the backing libc is musl. > > And said use of __MUSL__ is what I am interested in feedback about. > The intent of not providing it is to force applications to use a portable interface rather then being libc specific. So, everyone's leaping to try and find ways to not need that. Sorry for the mismatched expectations.