Have you considered github On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 3:38 PM Rich Felker wrote: > Here are some things I've really been wanting to get done for a while, > > that I/we should try to make happen in the coming months: > > > > Switching over wiki. The current wiki is essentially unmaintained. > > Kylie McClain (Somasis) has setup a clone of the content on a new > > git-based wiki that looks good. I still want to understand the > > intended workflow for getting changes published, but it's got to be > > better than the status quo where account creation doesn't even work. > > > > Adopting an issue tracker. This requires actually selecting one and > > setting up the infrastructure for it. The wiki could possibly be moved > > to the same infrastructure. (I want to keep webapp-ish stuff like > > wiki, issue tracker etc. off the server that hosts git and release > > downloads because anything interactive is a significant attack > > surface that puts integrity of code as risk.) > > > > Enabling git-over-https. This may require switching to a more-capable > > httpd or other infrastructure changes on the server. > > > > Website redesign and move to musl.libc.org. I don't have any concrete > > ideas for this yet, but I don't think the current website is at all in > > line with musl's maturity, current adoption/deployment, etc. > > > > Documentation. Existing manual should probably become a public git > > repo that contributors can submit patches/PRs for. Putting together > > lists of (1) what's outdated in the current one, and (2) what new > > content would be most valuable, might be a good place to start and one > > that could benefit from community involvement. > >