Hi all; I seem to be having a problem with dynamically loading a library. It's intermittent; it will succeed and work fine, then on the next run it'll give "libaio: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory", or "Dynamic loading not supported", which appear to come from dlerror() in musl, not the application I'm porting to musl. Has anyone else seen such behavior? -- Vince Fleming Director, Solutions & Services, WekaIO M 848-220-0041* ­*E vince@weka.io* ­*W https://www.weka.io/ * ­* * ­* *Join our webinar:*The State of AI and Analytics Infrastructure 2021