How do I use musl with a c++ library.? Does anybody tried to use g++ using musl? From musl FAQ, Be aware that, "out of the box", the wrapper only supports C applications, not C++. This is because the C++ libraries and headers are missing from the musl include/library path. The existing libstdc++ is actually compatible with musl in most cases and could be used by copying it into the musl library path, but the C++ header files are usually not compatible. One option may be rebuilding just libstdc++ against musl; however, if C++ support is needed, it's recommended just to build a native toolchain targetting musl. should I rebuild just libstdc++ using musl-gcc wrapper script and use that libstdc++ ?. Also Is it possible to distribute musl with an application package. Currently I have a self-extracting archive which uses an older version of glibc. so it will run on any platform that has a glibc version higher that it was build (2.4). If I use musl and is able to distribute it along with my application package, Then I don't have to rely on anything other than linux kernel version on the target platform. -- Regards, Rashad