mailing list of musl libc
From: Tomasz Duda <tomaszduda23@gmail.com>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@libc.org>
Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer@redhat.com>, musl@lists.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [musl] AF_LOCAL
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:53:20 +0200	[thread overview]

I love alpine since it is small distribution which have a lot of packages.
The problem is that I ended up patching libc during building docker image.
I guess that I'm not only one who meet this problem. For most users it
would be deal breaker.
https://github.com/pikvm/kvmd/pull/101/commits/5698bf29d5948e79bffd9a7bebeec77e39d8f18f#diff-dd2c0eb6ea5cfc6c4bd4eac30934e2d5746747af48fef6da689e85b752f39557