On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 03:22:41PM +0000, Raphael Cohn wrote: > Hi, > > Whilst trying to compile ReOpenLDAP (https://github.com/ReOpen/ReOpenLDAP), > a fork of OpenLDAP, I'm running into a wall. Some of the code wants a > definition of PTHREAD_RECURSIVE_MUTEX_INITIALIZER_NP. musl doesn't define > this; I suspect this is a non-portable glibc extension in pthread.h. Does > any one have any ideas how I might workaround this? Is there an alternative > construction that the code could use? Now fixed in 'devel' branch of ReOpenLDAP. Please check it. Regards, Leonid.