mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] musl.libc.org's certificate has been expired
@ 2021-08-27  6:02 Yuki Okushi
From: Yuki Okushi @ 2021-08-27  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi folks,

I've noticed musl.libc.org's certificate has been expired when our CI
tried to get an image from there.
If anyone here has an access to it, could you fix it?

(Just in case if you want me to reply, please cc me as I don't
subscribe to the mailing list.)

Best,
Yuki

* Re: [musl] musl.libc.org's certificate has been expired
@ 2021-08-27 12:45 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2021-08-27 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuki Okushi; +Cc: musl

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 03:02:17PM +0900, Yuki Okushi wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've noticed musl.libc.org's certificate has been expired when our CI
> tried to get an image from there.
> If anyone here has an access to it, could you fix it?
>
> (Just in case if you want me to reply, please cc me as I don't
> subscribe to the mailing list.)

Thanks for the notice. I'm debugging it now. It looks like LE changed
something that broke automatic renewal...

Rich

* Re: [musl] musl.libc.org's certificate has been expired
@ 2021-08-27 13:26   ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2021-08-27 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuki Okushi; +Cc: musl

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 08:45:10AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 03:02:17PM +0900, Yuki Okushi wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I've noticed musl.libc.org's certificate has been expired when our CI
> > tried to get an image from there.
> > If anyone here has an access to it, could you fix it?
> >
> > (Just in case if you want me to reply, please cc me as I don't
> > subscribe to the mailing list.)
>
> Thanks for the notice. I'm debugging it now. It looks like LE changed
> something that broke automatic renewal...

It's fixed now. I don't know what the exact cause was, but for
whatever reason older acme-tiny no longer worked with LE and updating
fixed it.

* Re: [musl] musl.libc.org's certificate has been expired
@ 2021-08-27 14:36     ` Yuki Okushi
From: Yuki Okushi @ 2021-08-27 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rich Felker; +Cc: musl

Hi Rich,

Thanks for working on it! It works fine on my end.

Best,
Yuki