mailing list of musl libc
* Informing about stale roadmap page in musl libc wiki
@ 2017-01-06 12:49 vlse
From: vlse @ 2017-01-06 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

I want to inform to administrators that the Musl Libc Wiki Roadmap page is stale.
musl-libc-1.1.16 has been released but it shows an old date of Late July.

Also I would like to know tentative timeline for 1.2.0 release.
If predicting from old roadmap it should have been released by now.
Releases are running very late in schedule.

Thanks,

Veera
vlse
http://www.veera.biz

* Re: Informing about stale roadmap page in musl libc wiki
@ 2017-01-06 13:18 ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2017-01-06 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl; +Cc: vlse

* vlse <vlse@veera.biz> [2017-01-06 18:19:55 +0530]:
> I want to inform to administrators that the Musl Libc Wiki Roadmap page is stale.
> musl-libc-1.1.16 has been released but it shows an old date of Late July.
>
> Also I would like to know tentative timeline for 1.2.0 release.
> If predicting from old roadmap it should have been released by now.
> Releases are running very late in schedule.

you are welcome to contribute help with release management.

that is expensive to deal with for a project that is run by
a handful of developers in their free time.

there are plans to improve the situation by fixing some of
the infrastructure but it will need work and is a significant
distraction from actual coding so help would be useful:
http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2016/12/31/1

* Re: Informing about stale roadmap page in musl libc wiki
@ 2017-01-06 14:04   ` Jeremy Huntwork
From: Jeremy Huntwork @ 2017-01-06 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl; +Cc: vlse