2013/9/27 Anthony G. Basile : > On 09/26/2013 04:41 PM, Daniel Cegiełka wrote: > If this is mature enough, I can write a gentoo ebuild for it and put it on > the gentoo portage tree as a replacement for sysvinit for a musl system. > Once of the major blocks to a full gentoo stage3 is sysvinit. Also openrc > doesn't build on musl and its still required for some fundamental gentoo > pieces, even though it competes with systemd. Anthony, sysvinit and openrc work with musl. Unfortunately, I think I lost my old openrc port :/ sysvinit.tar - port based on Gentoo, Owl and musl patches (btw. it's not ebuild!). best regards, Daniel