Hi, Rich wrote about files/threads locking. I'm trying to implement functions funopen() and port it to musl. http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=funopen&sektion=3 funopen() function is similar to gnulib's fopencookie() - I found implementation in newlib: http://sourceware.org/newlib/ http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/newlib/libc/stdio/funopen.c?rev=1.2&content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=src I cleaned the code and more prepared to work with musl, but I have to use locking from musl... so I need some help in explaining how to use the lock's feature from musl. Rich, is there any chance that this function could be added to musl? It's used in BSD. Thanks for any help, Daniel