mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] Re: NOT support musl’s floating-point math library.
       [not found] ` <DM6PR08MB4267ED57F552121871DE6815D0C89@DM6PR08MB4267.namprd08.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2021-09-01  8:08   ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2021-09-01  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minoo Parivash; +Cc: dsabogalcc, eharvey, Shannon Kuntz, Tim Dysart, musl

* Minoo Parivash <mparivash@lucata.com> [2021-08-27 19:53:07 +0000]:
> Hello Szabolcs, Daniel, Evan,
>

> We would appreciate it if you email us the following list:
>
>   *   MUSL’s Math library expected failures.
>   *   Unsupported  MUSL’s Math library floating-point.
>

> Please let us know if you have any questions.

you can send such questions to the musl mailing list
(added to cc).

there are some known libc-test math failures, and a
few functions with known large worst-case ulp errors.

some functions have large ulp errors only in non-nearest
rounding mode.

and there are several 128bit long double functions
without proper implementation (should e documented in
the source).

i don't know what you mean by unsupported floating-point.

* [musl] Re: NOT support musl’s floating-point math library.
@ 2021-09-01 16:58     ` Minoo Parivash
From: Minoo Parivash @ 2021-09-01 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Szabolcs Nagy; +Cc: dsabogalcc, Shannon Kuntz, Tim Dysart, musl

Hi Szabolcs,

Thank you so very much for your timely response!

Best regards,

   Minoo