mailing list of musl libc
* wiki
@ 2014-01-17 22:24 Justin Cormack
From: Justin Cormack @ 2014-01-17 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

I cant create an account/login to the wiki - I can auth with an openid
but then it wants an existing username and password on the wiki as
well...

I was going to add OSv (http://osv.io) to projects using Musl
https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/blob/master/documentation/LICENSE-musl

Justin

* Re: wiki
@ 2014-01-18  0:49 ` John Spencer
From: John Spencer @ 2014-01-18  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Justin Cormack wrote:
> I cant create an account/login to the wiki - I can auth with an openid
> but then it wants an existing username and password on the wiki as
> well...

the wiki is currently locked for new registrations due to spam issues.
the quickest way to get an account is to drop by on irc and query
jhuntwork (with the account details), or send him an email (he wrote to
this list in the past, should you need his address).

> I was going to add OSv (http://osv.io) to projects using Musl
> https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/blob/master/documentation/LICENSE-musl
>
> Justin

* Re: wiki
@ 2014-01-18  1:01   ` Jeremy Huntwork
From: Jeremy Huntwork @ 2014-01-18  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Jan 17, 2014, at 7:49 PM, John Spencer <maillist-musl@barfooze.de> wrote:

> Justin Cormack wrote:
>> I cant create an account/login to the wiki - I can auth with an openid
>> but then it wants an existing username and password on the wiki as
>> well...
>
> the wiki is currently locked for new registrations due to spam issues.
> the quickest way to get an account is to drop by on irc and query jhuntwork (with the account details), or send him an email (he wrote to this list in the past, should you need his address).

ACK. I’ll take a look when I get in.

JH