mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] trunc.c :
@ 2020-01-13  8:23 Damian McGuckin
From: Damian McGuckin @ 2020-01-13  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Is a change to a routine as basic as trunc, a routine that often appears
as assembler within MUSL. I was working with it in a different context to
MUSL and found that with some tweaks, the number of lines of assembler
produced by GCC dropped by over 10%.

- Damian

* Re: [musl] trunc.c :
@ 2020-01-13  8:38 ` Pascal Cuoq
From: Pascal Cuoq @ 2020-01-13  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi Damian, did you mean to attach a patch to your message?

Pascal