mailing list of musl libc
* utmp.h
@ 2019-12-27  2:49 exitworld
From: exitworld @ 2019-12-27  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

I believe the paths to utmp and wtmp are defined wrong in utmp.h. Right now they are defined in dev/null, when they should be /var/run/utmp and /var/log/wtmp. Please see man utmp(5) and the FHS 5.10.2 and 5.13.2

you can respond if you'd like

thank you,
justin

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

* Re: utmp.h
@ 2019-12-27 11:53 ` A. Wilcox
From: A. Wilcox @ 2019-12-27 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)