On 2022-06-23 10:59:07 +0800, He X wrote: > > so it's been kinda nice that this is catching bugs in C++ programs. > > I agreed. I will see what bazel guys say about the usage of strdupa. Maybe > they are willing to remove strdupa. As far as I can tell there is exactly one usage of strdupa in bazel [0]. And that usage should be fairly easily replaceable by a dynamic allocation, or static buffer. I will explore the possibility of sending a patch to remove this usage to upstream. 0: https://github.com/bazelbuild/bazel/blob/master/src/main/tools/linux-sandbox-pid1.cc#L149 -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.