On 01/28/19 17:12, Zach van Rijn wrote: > The official community-based musl site is the Wiki [1]; > this might be a more appropriate venue for what you're seeking, > and it already does exactly what you're seeking. > > > [1]: https://wiki.musl-libc.org/projects-using-musl.html That page is also a bit of a mess. I would clean it up but I don't know if I have the time. It'd be nice if it had a divide between "experimental" distros and "production" distros, that is ones that intended to be run on a workstation/server vs those that are intended to be poked and prodded and used for research. Also, "last activity" would be nice, so you can tell what's maintained. (It'd be cool for Adélie, and probably Alpine, if the list were alphabetised, too ;) - but I won't push it.) Best, --arw -- A. Wilcox (awilfox) Project Lead, Adélie Linux https://www.adelielinux.org