On 01/18/19 10:50, Arnd Bergmann wrote: > On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, Rich Felker wrote: >>> The takeaway is that we probably need to add new definitions for >>> flock64, statfs, stat, termios, {msg,sem,shm}{buf,info,id_ds}, ipc_perm, >> >> Not clear on how flock[64?] is affected. > > In my list, I had mentioned that the kernel's flock64 is different > from musl's flock structure on sparc64 (which has an extra > padding field) and on mips (I may have been mistaken there, > only flock differs on mips32, flock64 is apparently fine). > > If we don't care about musl on sparc, there may be no need to > do anything here. We have a sparc64 port in progress for musl. It's in the planning stages, and the goal was to get something shipping in late 2019. As usual, I guess we're going to be too little, too late. --arw -- A. Wilcox (awilfox) Project Lead, Adélie Linux https://www.adelielinux.org