mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] Accuracy of Mathematical Functions in Single, Double, and Quadruple Precision
@ 2020-12-04 16:37 Paul Zimmermann
From: Paul Zimmermann @ 2020-12-04 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

       Hi,

I have published a new version of my note, including results for double and
quadruple precision, and also for bivariate functions (atan2, hypot, pow):

https://homepages.loria.fr/PZimmermann/papers/#accuracy

With Musl 1.2.1, the largest error I found in double precision is 14 ulps,
except for the Bessel functions and the lgamma function.

If something changes in future versions, please tell me so that I can revise
my note.

Best regards,
Paul Zimmermann