Hi guys, I've discussed this topic online(https://web.libera.chat). I got the conclusion that musl does not support symbol versioning(or musl supports only one symbol version, see at https://wiki.musl-libc.org/functional-differences-from-glibc.html#Symbol-versioning). Here is my plan, 1. find out how musl is compatiable with glibc symbol versioning. 2. modify musl dynamic linker to support more than two symbol versions. But I get stuck in finding out the mechanism of dynamic linker. Where should I start and how to procceed? Hope you guys could give me some advice. Thank you so much! Sincerely, A newbee to musl