Hi, I tried to cross-compile musl 1.2.2 for RISC-V using clang 10 on Alpine Linux in WSL. Sadly, it did not work, and instead failed during compiling src/complex/catan.c. Linked below are output of configure and make, the preprocessed source of catan.c and the run script. Compilation log: http://0x0.st/-mux.log Preprocessed source: http://0x0.st/-mu3.c Associated run script: http://0x0.st/-muY.sh I guess it has something to do with clang, so probably llvm-bugs would be a more appropriate place to report it, but I'm still waiting for the account registration confirmation on the llmv-project Bugzilla. So in the meantime I decided to see if you peeps have any idea what's happening? --aodhneine