* BUG in Metapost call
@ 2001-01-28  1:19 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-01-28  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I finally debugged the MetaPost problem (\write18 always issued mp with
the flags "-progname=mpost" and "-ini", ignoring the definitions in
texexec.ini). It seems that there are two problems

1) those flags are hard-coded in the supp-mps.tex file
2) the texexec.ini entries are not named correctly (at least in my texexec.ini):
it read MpBatchString instead MpBatchFlag (btw the same happend
for the TeX* entries); is this a "local" bug (my .ini got messed up), or is it
global?

Giuseppe Bilotta

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-28  1:19 UTC | newest]