* \setuplayout[lines=...] continue
@ 2002-09-08 12:53 Martin Kolařík
From: Martin Kolařík @ 2002-09-08 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,

yet I found -- the height got from lines is probably counted using font of
height (about 10 pt?) not correlating to body font size -- my document uses
8pt body font, so resulting height of page is greater than is should be. If
I define bigger body font (14 pt) the page becomes smaller than it shoulf
be...

Thanks,

Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-08 12:53 UTC | newest]