Sorry. This time with the attachment. Keith -----Original Message----- From: Keith McKay [mailto:mckaymeister@gmail.com] Sent: 31 May 2005 20:16 To: 'ntg-context@ntg.nl' Subject: fleurons - reprise Thanks to Hans and Adam for the helpful advice. The code from Adam looked a bit daunting to me as a learner at first but when I changed [pzdr] to [uzdr] it worked fine. I attach the output from Adam's code which also includes his query about symb-run in a previous message. Hope this is of use. From the further discussion between them I hope I didn't open a can of worms. One last question. I did a search on the web for fleuron fonts and came up with a few interesting hits. To use these in Context is it a case of following the 'Texfont explained' and 'Fonts in Context' manuals? I think I have seen some 'My Way' (or is it 'This way'... well, 'Whatever way' ;>) ) on the Wiki about this as well. I realize this is not a trivial pursuit for a beginner but I would like to give it a try. Are there any pitfalls to look out for or should I just dive in? Thanks Keith Keith McKay Hamilton, Scotland -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 267.3.0 - Release Date: 30/05/2005 -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 267.3.0 - Release Date: 30/05/2005