* FW: fleurons - reprise
@ 2005-05-31 19:20 Keith McKay
From: Keith McKay @ 2005-05-31 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry.  This time with the attachment.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith McKay [mailto:mckaymeister@gmail.com]
Sent: 31 May 2005 20:16
To: 'ntg-context@ntg.nl'
Subject: fleurons - reprise

Thanks to Hans and Adam for the helpful advice.  The code from Adam looked a
bit daunting to me as a learner at first but when I changed [pzdr] to [uzdr]
it worked fine.  I attach the output from Adam's code which also includes
his query about symb-run in a previous message. Hope this is of use.  From
the further discussion between them I hope I didn't open a can of worms.

One last question.  I did a search on the web for fleuron fonts and came up
with a few interesting hits.  To use these in Context is it a case of
following the 'Texfont explained' and 'Fonts in Context' manuals?  I think I
have seen some 'My Way' (or is it 'This way'... well, 'Whatever way' ;>) )
on the Wiki about this as well.  I realize this is not a trivial pursuit for
a beginner but I would like to give it a try. Are there any pitfalls to look
out for or should I just dive in?

Thanks
Keith

Keith McKay