Hi Hans, hi all Currently I am trying out the atomatic tables (\bTABLE ... \eTABLE). It took me some exercise to find out why I did not get the expected results. - I believe that there is a bug in this module. - According to my sample file the alignment works reveresed i.e. left alignment results in right alignment and vice versa. In fact I saw it already in the up-to-date 2000/8 but there I was confused by the 'background=crossed' on pages 13 and 14. - So what does background=crossed? Best regards Willi