* bibliography
@ 2000-04-21 15:42 pragma
From: pragma @ 2000-04-21 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

> How do I make it, that references to publication look this
way:
>     In [3Amigos] you'll find more information about UML.
instead of this way:
>     In [4] you'll find more information about UML.

Since a good part of commands about publications as
startpublicatie have no
english counterpart and the english documentation does not give

Taco has written a bibtex++ compatible module for context. I
don't have the pointer at hand [i'm working off site].

Taco?

Hans

* Re: Problems with texexec -module
@ 2000-05-01 21:44 Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2000-05-01 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wrote on Fre, 28 Apr 2000:
>On Don, 27 Apr 2000 wrote the famous Hans Hagen:
>>At 08:55 PM 4/26/2000 +0200, Robert F. Beeger wrote:
>>
>>>Ok! I copied all the files from m-bibn.zip and cont-doc.zip into a fresh
>>>new directory, ran
>>>texexec -module m-bib
>>
>>>! Undefined control sequence.
>>>\!!stringa ->\@@setup \y!stelparagraafnummerenin
>>>

>>>This seems to be a bug in setupb.tex, isn't it?
>>>
>>>It's not the fault of m-bib.tex. I tried it with other files and had the
>>>same result.
>>
>>In setupb all context commands are defined in terms of their syntax. This
>>file is included in the doc zip file and should be in sync with the mult-*
>>files, since it uses variables defined there. So, you should update to the
>>latest context (your setupb is now newer that the rest).
>>

>I have discovered the same problem but with a different error message
>    ! Undefined control sequence.
>    \!!stringa ->\@@setup \y!laag
>
>This happens right after installing a new version of context (2000.4.11)
>along with the cont-doc macros downloaded the same time from the same place.

O.k. I found it myself ...

This error is due to the confusing (sorry) structure of the beta download
page. There is a box with cont-tmf.zip and cont-doc.zip -- and this
cont-doc.zip is the one that produces the errors ...

But, there is another box below the aforementioned one that has
cont-doc.zip, too.  And this one makes it's job.

Uwe

--
mailto:koloska@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~koloska/