Hello, for you MetaFun fanatics ... patched my patch ... (sorry if I'm filling up your mails; maybe I should only send this to Hans Hagen, but since I know some other people here enjoy metafun, I thought that they might like to test it ...) This time you can choose a different RotFont and a different RotColor for each path. Also removed some debug code still hanging around ... hope you like it. Nothing to do with this but ... is there an official TeX logo (lion head)? And a METAPOST logo (lioness head)? And a METAFUN logo (what' that, anyway?)?If they do exist, do you know if they're available in vectorial format? Giuseppe Bilotta