* a metapost problem
@ 2003-04-17  9:29 Severin Obertuefer
From: Severin Obertuefer @ 2003-04-17  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi

I have again another metapost problem:
I made the following picture:
\setupoutput[pdftex]

\starttext

\setupcolors[state=start]

\startMPpage

path p; p := fullsquare xysized(2cm,2cm);

fill p scaled 2 withcolor blue;

path a,b,c;

for i=0 step 1 until 9:

a:= p enlarged (5mm-10mm*i/9,5mm-10mm*i/9);

b:= a enlarged (-10mm/9,-10mm/9);

c:= a --reverse b--cycle;

fill c withcolor transparent(1,i/9,white);

endfor;

\stopMPpage

\stoptext

when I compile it an look at the result then the stripes are overlapping a
little bit. how can I do this so that one stripe is next to the other
without overlapping,but without a spece between them.

greetings severin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-17  9:29 UTC | newest]