From: <type@projectivespace.com>
Subject: Re: multiparagraph quotation
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 11:27:52 -0800	[thread overview]

Thank you, Wolfgang, for your prompt and helpful solution!

Although I didn't make it clear in the minimal working example, I am using this for ordinary dialog.  For the record (and for anyone searching the mailing list in the future), to get that to work right, I had to put in one more thing into the first line of the example to get it to work:

\setupdelimitedtext[quotation][repeat=yes, middle=“, leftmargin=0pt]
\starttext
\startquotation
\input knuth
\stopquotation
\stoptext

It seems like a little bit of overkill to set up a \startquotation \stopquotation  for each piece of dialog, but it certainly solves the problem to do so.

Again, many thanks! I'll post your solution to a suitable place in the Wiki when I get a chance.

Sciurus